Elegant Dancing is growing and always in need of experienced, professional dance instructors in all styles of partnership dancing.
We value the following attributes in our teachers:
1. Mastery of at least one style of partnership dancing
2. A professional, full-time work ethic
3. Certification from an accredited ballroom dance organization or similar
4. Empathy, patience and the ability to motivate students to excellence
5. At least one year of teaching experience
6. Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
Teacher positions include the following responsibilities
1. Teach private lessons and group classes
2. Attend and dance at regular weekly dance parties
3. Attend and dance at special events such as Members Only, showcase, special parties
4. Choreograph and perform with students at spotlight dances & semi-annual showcases
5. Communicate effectively with students, schedule and confirm lessons, plan lessons
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If interested in a teaching position with us, please email your resume, photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.